Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Journey Ahead

Yesterday was my final day at PCS. I turned in my keys and walked out of the building with tears in my eyes. I more or less kept it together until I hugged a student goodbye (whose mother works at the school). The little girl started crying when I started to hug her and that caused me to cry as well. There are so many things I am going to miss about that school. I could go as far as to say that I will miss everything about that school minus the daily stress I felt day in and day out. However that school is on a mission and I know they are moving in a positive direction. I wish only the best for the people and students at PCS and am already looking forward to visiting in the fall.

Tomorrow officially begins my new journey at FA. B and I are going to move all of our stuff into our new classrooms. We might even get some things set up! It is hard to believe that this next chapter of my life is already starting! Before my first official day (July 11) I am hoping to really reflect on what I learned over the past year in order to grow and be as successful as possible in this next venture :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Laura- I'm glad to hear you're doing well. I miss your pretty face and your sweetness.

    ReplyDelete